ImgStudio reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass an individual or group of people.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any international laws of media distribution..
- Uploading child porn or any child abuse images will result in immediate ban and all earnings will be canceled. Further in this kind of case ImgStudio will work and provide full support and information to legal authorities. ImgStudio is strictly against child abuse and we work with National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and will cooperate with them in case of any child abuse/porn/harrasment conntent is found by any user of ImgStudio.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using ImgStudio, user agrees not to involve ImgStudio in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if ImgStudio or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. ImgStudio directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to ImgStudio to individual users.
All files are copyright © to their respective owners • All other content is dmca © ImgStudio. ImgStudio is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.